Hi, we're Loren and Justin!
We photographed our first wedding in 2014 and fell in love with capturing couples and their love stories. We pride ourselves on being able to make anyone feel comfortable having their photo taken and documenting real connections. We do this by using a mix of shooting styles—posed and prompted—to bring about genuine reactions. We serve our couples by guiding them through the entire planning process from start to finish, offering all types of timeline and styling guides. We're invested in your journey and love being a part of the planning process!
We are high school sweet hearts that tied the knot in February of 2016. We're seriously best friends and do almost everything together. We're currently fixing up our forever home, taking one tedious project at a time. Our three adopted pitties keep us busy but when we're not spoiling their furry butts, we always enjoy some good food with great friends. We find the most joy in our relationships with our friends and family.
- Coffee is my absolute weakness!
- I love all things sci-fi and true crime.
- I graduated from IUSB with a masters in Graphic Design.
- While I'm an extreme introvert, I greatly value deep relationships with my friends and family.
- I love being creative in every aspect of life—fixing up our house is definitely an outlet for my creative side! My parents encouraged my artistic side throughout my entire childhood, especially drawing and painting.
- I value the details. I will fix your train 100x a day without complaining. I will fix your hair or take my time when photographing your dress. But besides the physical details, I love when couples incorporate things they love and make their relationship unique into their photos and wedding.
- Tacos are my jam.
- I'm the tech nerd.
- Cars make me happy. Old, new, shiny, rusty—they all have their place so don't expect a short conversation about cars with me :)
- Laughter is my therapy.
- I live around creativity. I'm the media and production director for our church so I help bring peoples' stories to life, through photo and video and help create an atmosphere for people from all walks of life will enjoy.
- My values fall under laughter, happiness and fulfillment. I love to focus on creating real emotion and capturing real moments. Your day is special to me, as it's a one time thing and I want you to cherish that forever.